v20091031 with Blend 3.0 Support
Other Available Downloads
- Its now able to be used under Blend 3.0.
- Moved some files to a new namespace.
- Changed the name of the LocalizeExtension to BaseLocalizeExtension.
- Added the OddsFormatManager and OddsFormatExtension.
- These files was created before but was not included in previous releases.
- This extension is able to convert decimal values to (sportsbetting) odds values.
- EU: 1.20
- UK: 11/20
- US: -210
- Moved the LocalizeExtension to the BaseExtensions namespace.
- The ProvideValue method will now return itself if the serviceProvider is null.
- Corrected the validation in order to handle PropertyInfo properties correct.
- Changed the way how the assembly of a resource is searched.
- First search the assemblies from the current AppDomain, then try to load the assembly direct.
- Removed the namespace binding under the microsofts one because blend 3.0 cannot handle the extension in that way.
- There is no more the ability to use the Loc-Extensions without any prefix!!
- Added an own namespace mapping under "http://schemas.root-project.org/xaml/presentation" with prefix "lex".
- Please use xmlns:lex="http://schemas.root-project.org/xaml/presentation" as definition.
- The method AddEventListener now accepts IWeakEventListener instead of OddsFormatExtension.
Nice way to bind directly from XAML to RESX File.
Can move the responsibility for localization to the Site Developer effectively!
on Oct 27, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Wonderful stuff, that just works. You have saved me countless hours of work.
on Oct 26, 2011 at 6:30 PM
It's just adding a reference to the dll, adding the resources with translations, and using it in XAML. It worked in 5 minutes. I can add multiple resources to individual projects; and it works fine in visual studio designer and blend. And, locale can be changed on the fly. Meets my requirements, thank you! :)
on Feb 1, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.